Tuesday, January 10, 2012

sheldon's beloved christmas special (wishlist project 2010)

sheldon's beloved christmas special (wishlist project 2010) Tube. Duration : 2.13 Mins.


FANDOM; the big bang theory (i was going to wait til the 25th to post this but 1. i wanted to test this colouring cos i'm using it on my next video and 2. we've been getting storms here so idk if i'll be able to be online much this weekend. i'm two days early, sue me.) MY WISHLIST; 1. For everyone to watch Nikita which airs on the CW on Thursday nights. It's the best new show this season and it's just been picked up for a full 22 episodes but I want everyone to watch it so it gets a second season! Trust me, it's worth it. 2. A new computer with bigger harddrives, cos this girl can never have too much room and my computer's getting kinda old, and with age comes wear and tear. Time to upgrade! 3. For you to subscribe to fadingleggings, my collab channel with my sister lazyleggings. I'll link to it below, we only have four or five videos but we hope to make more. Also feel free to leave song suggestions in the profile, we might just give them a shot together! 4. More fun/funky jewelery. I loooove big earrings and necklaces. 5. Videos of my current favourite AU couples; Michael/Alex (Nikita), Dan/Blair (GG), Haley/Julian (OTH), Katie/Effy (Skins), Caroline/Stefan (TVD), Silver/Naomi (90210), Hanna/Toby (Pretty Little Liars), Brooke/Clay (OTH), Katie/Cook (Skins). 6. Videos of whacky crossover couples involving my fandoms. Crossovers make me immensly happy, I'm willing to try anyone together. xD 7. A proper YT background. I'm open to anything pretty as long as it's all mine! 8 ...

Keywords: fadingspark, likes, the, wishlist, project, and, christmas, squeee, sparkfadingspark

No comments:

Post a Comment